BolderPath Sustainability Internship
BolderPath is an award-winning team of sustainability professionals, designers, and educators. Its vision is to create a sustainable closed-loop paradigm shift across the entire supply chain. BolderPath partners with businesses, municipalities and organizations to reclaim wasted textiles and turn them into profitable second-use products. BolderPath pledges to help its partners repurpose waste and take responsibility for offering products as sustainably as possible. The goal is to educate consumers and producers in the True Cost or Real World Cost that makes up a product’s lifecycle.
In general, the position will entail soliciting new partnerships while supporting existing accounts.
Preferred qualifications include:
- Interest and experience in marketing and social networking (B2B, not consumer if possible).
- PR or sustainability messaging exposure would be a plus.
- Real world experience with web and print methods, press releases, blogs, networking sites and the basics of how they operate.
- Link: http://bolderpath.com/home/
- Date Posted: March 28, 2011
- This internship is 10-30 hours per week and is unpaid. The employment start date is open to discussion.
- Contact Kevin Snyder by email (email@example.com) or by phone (303-318-4252).