Scavenge for Info on our Website to Win!
Get the most points by finding the most information. There will be a first place, second place, and third place winner. Prizes will include gift certificates to some of the best farm-to-table restaurants in town!
Simply email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org. Contest ends May 5th.
Scavenger Hunt Questions:
- What does CASE stand for? (1 pt.)
- What are our goals? (2 pts.)
- What association can integrate your passion for mountain biking with sustainability? (3 pts.)
- What past event encouraged Boulderites to explore organizations that get their food from nearby? (1 pt.)
- Which Boulder farm to table restaurant goes well with pepper? (3 pts.)
- What past event promoted commuting via bike? (1 pt.)
- What does of the month are recyclables collected on Pennsylvania Avenue in April? (5 pts.)
- At what graduate school can you get an education that will give you a dual degree in International Affairs and National Resources & Sustainable Development? (2 pts.)
- Which tab would you need to go to in order to apply for a Part Time Job at CASE? (1 pt.)
- Where would you find surveys and impact reports? (1 pt.)
- According to Stephen Colbert’s interview with Frank Luntz, what does “the simple truth” mean? (3 pts.)
- How does Majora Carter define “environmental justice”? (4 pts.)
- What is a “cool roof”, according to Majora Carter? How can they be used instead of petroleum based roofing materials? (6 pts.)
- What is the triple bottom line that sustainable development can produce? (5 pts.)
*We reserve the right to add more questions. If more questions are added you have already submitted your answers, we will notify you through e-mail.
*Only one entry allotted per person.